19 Disney Facts That Might Seriously Surprise You. Especially The One About Aladdin
by N/A, 9 years ago | 2 min read| 2457
There was a LOT going on behind the scenes in these classic Disney films...
1. The song "Part of Your World" was almost cut from The Little Mermaid.
2. TItle: The song "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" was also almost cut from The Lion King.
When one of the songâ€™s writers, Elton John, saw the cut without the song, he told producers they had to leave it in.
3. The little girl singing in "Do You Want To Build A Snowman" from Frozen is the daughter of the writers of the song. Her name is Katie Lopez.
What a sweet gig!
5. Aladdin's face is modeled after Tom Cruise.
6. Ariel's face is modeled after Alyssa Milano.
8. The woman who voiced Ariel, Jodi Benson, made a cameo appearance in Enchanted as a receptionist at a law firm.
9. The woman who voiced Pocahontas, Judy Kuhn, also made a cameo in Enchanted as a mom.
10. Beyonce refused to audition for the role of Princess Tiana in The Princess and the Frog because she expected the part to be given to her. Instead, the role was given to her Dreamgirls co-star Anika Noni Rose.
15. Pride Rock and the Gorge from The Lion King are modeled after Hell's Gate National Park in Kenya.
17. More than 400 different Jack Skellington faces were used as well.
Do not show me this again