15 Facts About Sleep That Will Make You Want To Curl Up And Fall Asleep For Days
by N/A, 9 years ago | 2 min read| 1305
Sleep just got better!
sleep bed Celebrities Science Animals Psychology Humanities Physiology Psychiatry sleep facts Non-Premium
1. Michael Jackson is said to have gone 60 consecutive nights without REM sleep.
It's believed to have contributed to his death.
2. Mariah Carey claims she needs 15 hours of sleep to be able to perform.
If we all sleeep that long, would we have a voice like hers?
3. Leonardo Da Vinci used power naps. He slept for 15 minutes every four hours.
4. John Lennon and Yoko Ono spent 7 days in a Montreal hotel bed as part of an anti-Vietnam War protest.
5. 15% of people are sleepwalkers.
It's the most common between ages 5 and 7.
6. You're more likely to have nightmares if you stay up later.
7. Most of our dreams are silent, despite seeing vivid images.
8. Giraffes only need about two hours of sleep per day.
9. Cats spend 2/3 of their lives sleeping.
10. A python needs 18 hours of sleep everyday.
Sleeping or not...They're still scary!
11. Parents of newborns lose 1,055 hours of sleep the first year.
12. A six minute nap can improve your memory.
Six minute naps be like...
13. You're 40 percent less likely to remember facts by pulling an all-nighter.
14. Numerous disasters have been caused by sleep deprivation.
15. The world's fastest mobile bed can go 69 mph.
Every child's dream!
Do not show me this again