13 Amazing Ways You Should Be Using Your Ice Tray. #2 Is Pure Genius
by N/A, 9 years ago | 2 min read| 25185
The very best ways to use your ice cube tray...if you still have one! Check the pics out below and tell us what you think? Have you ever made anything like this?
1. Create coffee ice cubes so you can cool off your hot cup without watering it down!
2. Blueberry martini jello shots. NOM NOM.
3. Create frozen chocolate covered strawberries.
4. Have pesto linguine anytime! Make a bunch of pesto sauce and freeze it for when you are really craving pasta but might not have time to make it.
5. Create bite sized sushi in your ice cube tray.
6. Freeze wine for future drinking/cooking times.
7. Portion controlled cookie dough. YUM.
8. Peanut butter cups! YUM YUM YUM.
Creative Simple Life
9. Make chocolate ice cubes and add them to your milk for a treat!
10. Chocolate cheesecake bites.
11. Mini fruit popsicles.
12. Preserve herbs in olive oil and then freeze them so they don't go to waste.
13. You can freeze leftover chicken stock and use it when you might need it for a random recipe.
Do not show me this again