22 Bad*ss Homes That Should Go Down In The Halloween Decoration Hall Of Fame
by N/A, 9 years ago | 3 min read| 6448
If you're looking to scare away your new neighbors, Halloween is the perfect holiday to do so.
1. This UFO crash site.
2. This bus you never want to step foot on.
3. This house that put their old hearse to good use...in the most frightening way possible.
4. This scene from The Walking Dead that is all too real.
5. These families that are harnessing the terror of clowns.
6. This house you should stay far away from if you have a fear of spiders.
7. This cemetery that's all too realistic looking.
8. This home with creepy visitors from outer space.
9. This home that is half ghost ship. Watch out for the pirates that haunt it!
10. This home that has enlisted the help of a few transformers.
11. These scary displays that will ward off any future trick-or-treaters.
12. This sadistic scene
13. This house that's in need of some Ghostbusters.
14. This whole house that has morphed into a monster.
15. This yard collection of the scariest babies you've ever laid eyes upon.
18. This home you'll want to steer clear of...
19. These decorations that are pretty spooky during the day...
But even scarier at night!
20. This yard that doubles as Frankenstein's laboratory.
21. This Nightmare Before Christmas themed yard.
22. This display that is all too realistic and freaky.
Do not show me this again