12 Clothing Hacks That Will Fix All Those Little Annoying Mishaps
by N/A, 9 years ago | 1 min read
These fashion hacks are about to save you some serious time and money.
1. Hairspray will protect your tights from snags and runs
Add a touch of clear nail polish to any runs that have already started to keep them from getting worse.
2. Save your suede
A dry toothbrush will also help clean any suede you have.
3. For an instant wrinkle release, take a shower
This will save you time and money.
4. You don't always have to wear skinny jeans with boots
Tuck and roll your jeans so that they fit inside your boots.
5. Adding the drawstring back to your sweatpants and hoodies is easy
6. Clear nail polish on the inside of your rings will protect your hands.
These green stains come from copper which is in most costume jewelery.
7. Rubber bands will keep your clothes off the floor
8. Goodbye smelly shoes.
Scented dryer sheets and baking soda also work.
9. Straighten yourself out.
10. Make your closet pull double duty
11. Zip it
12. Repurpose your shoes
Your favorite heels may seem long gone, but here's an awesome and creative way you can revive them. Adding glitter to your scuffed up shoes will completely transform them.
Do not show me this again