20 Foods You've Been Eating Wrong Your Whole Life. #5 Just Made my Life Easier
by N/A, 9 years ago | 3 min read| 11105
Because who says cooking has to be a chore?
1. This is the easiest way to peel a mango.
2. Your Chinese food box can double as a plate.
3. Adding peppers to yours breakfast is fast and delicious.
4. Warming up leftover pizza using a waffle iron is both quick and easy.
5. Hash browns, too!
6. Now you'll never waste the good parts of the strawberry.
7. How to make mashed potatoes that will taste heavenly.
8. This simple meal will blow you away with it's taste! Just grab some cheese, scallions and a loaf of bread.
9. Make cute pancakes by using cookie cutters.
10. Floss can be used to cut cakes and other soft foods, perfectly.
11. You'll have an even meat to pasta ratio by by skewering it with dry noodles before you boil them.
12. The most perfect loaded potato is so quick and simple!
13. You can substitute eggs, just use one of these items.
14. Very few people realize that different teas require different steep times.
15. Throw out your ice cream scooper. A warm knife works much better.
16. Never spill your taco again when you wrap your hard shell in lettuce.
17. Grab a bag of fritos, some taco ingredients and then you'll have the perfect, fun "walking taco bag" snack to take on-the-go.
17. Your french toast can have even more of a crunch if you just add some crushed cereal to them.
18. Pack your salads in jars to make a lunch convenient everyday.
19. This is how you cook vegetables, without losing all of their nutrients.
20. Hack your cupcake to have the perfect icing-to-cake ration.
Do not show me this again