This App Is Going To Turn You Into A Speed Reader In No Time
by N/A, 9 years ago | 1 min read| 382
One Boston-based software development company is reimaging the way you read.
Spritz is launching an app that will help you read faster than you ever have before. Using what Spritz scientists call the Optimal Recognition Point (ORP), the app will allow your eyes to focus on the ORP within each word as it comes across your screen.
According to Spritz, 20% of the time you spend reading is spent processing the information, the other 80% is spent physically moving your eyes from word to word.
The app will make it possible to engage with content faster and easier.
Want a sneak peek of how it will work? Check it out below!
Sprintz is going to launch with Samsung's new line of wearables.
250 words per minute:
350 words per minute:
500 words per minute:
Do not show me this again