21 IKEA Hacks That Will Drastically Change The Way Your Home Looks
by N/A, 9 years ago | 3 min read| 1565
Next time you go to IKEA, you'll be bound to pick up at least one of these things.
1. Organize baby clothes with SKUBB boxes.
2. A RIBBA picture frame makes for a perfect slide-out tray for shoes.
3. The RASKOG is perfect for carting around cleaning supplies.
4. Lacking drawer space in your kitchen? Use the SOCKERART vase as a way to store kitchen utensils.
5. You can display children's books with the BEKVAM spice rack.
6. And if your nail polish collection is getting too large, you can store them on a BEKVAM spice rack as well.
7. RIKTIG curtain hooks are a great way to keep your jewelry organized.
Never untangle a necklace again.
8. TRONES is a great way to utilize narrow space.
9. It also works well in crammed places with minimal storage space.
10. Putting a LACK bookcase behind a couch can divide a room and provide extra shelf space.
11. You can use IKEA's wine holder as a shoe holder.
12. If you add fabric to a FLYT magazine holder, you can turn them into cute organizers.
13. Organize your underwear and socks with KOMPLEMENT.
You'll never struggle to find that matching sock again. (Unless it gets lost in the washing machine. Then there's no hope).
14. A STAVE mirror is a perfect place to store jewelry.
15. Display your favorite magazines with GRUNDTAL rail.
16. Store your reading materials in a RIBBA picture ledge, and attach it to a headboard.
17. When combined, AVSKILD cork placements make a giant bulletin board.
18. KOMPLEMENT hangers are a great way to store all your extra stuffed animals.
Now you don't have to feel sad for shoving them in a box.
19. Want a custom closet but don't have the money? Expedit shelving solves that problem.
20. Store your make up brushes with the SKURAR planter.
21. If your shoes are so fresh and you want to put them on display, you can put them on LACK shelves.
Do not show me this again