17 Facts About Coca-Cola The Company Does NOT Want You To Know
by N/A, 10 years ago | 2 min read| 56588
It's pretty incredible we drink this stuff so much!
1. Use Coke as an easy and very effective insect repellent.
Put some Coke in a bowl about an hour before your outdoor party and place it away from where you and your guests will be. Any unwanted insects and bugs will be too busy drinking the sweet and acidic soda to bother you and your guests.
2. Coca-Cola can be used to remove blood stains from clothes
3. Clean all the burnt stuff stuck at the bottom of a pan
Burnt on food can ruin a good pan if you canâ€™t get it off. To save your good cookware, pour some Coke in the pan and let it soak overnight. The next morning, all that burnt food should come right off.
4. Make your car battery last longer
Corrosion on a car battery can cause problems with your vehicle, however if you simply pour some coke over the battery terminals you can clean it up in a flash.
5. Marker stains can be removed from carpet using Coke
If someone accidentally got marker on your carpet, pour some coke over it and then scrub with a soapy solution. The marker stains should come out easily.
6. Stained china can be cleaned using Coke
You can soak your vitreous China in Coke for a few hours, and those set in stains should come out easily.
7. Eliminate grease stains detergent alone just can't take care of
If you ever get grease or oil on your clothes while cooking, simply pour some Coke in the washer with the clothes. (And maybe wear an apron next time.)
8. Fix a bad dye job with Diet Coke
If you ever find yourself with a horrible dye job, soak your hair in Diet Coke and remove any permanent hair dye with ease.
9. Gum stuck in your hair? Use Coke to get it unstuck
Soak the gum and the hair in Coke for 15 minutes and then the gum will wipe out easily.
10. If you're looking to strip the paint from a metal surface, use Coke
If you soak a towel in Coke and then lay it over the paint for a few hours, the paint will come off when you remove the towel.
11. You can use Coca-Cola to clean oil stains off a garage floor
All you have to do is pour the coke on the stains, let it soak and then rinse it all off, including the oil stains with some water.
12. Clean pennies that have gotten filthy over time
After a while, pennies can become pretty gross. To clean them up, simply put them in a bowl with some Coke and in a few hours, they will come out looking like new.
13. Snails and slugs can be killed using Coca-Cola
The high acidity of the soda makes it incredibly effective when trying to kill the pests.
14. Clean the tile grout quick and easily
Tile grout can be one of the most difficult places to clean, but a can of Coke makes it easy. Simply pour the Coke on the floor, let it sit for a few minutes and then wipe the coke and dirt away.
15. Clean chrome with Coke and aluminum foil
Simply pour the Coke onto the dirty chrome and wipe with the aluminum foil to make that chrome shine like new.
16. Make a toilet bowl sparkling clean
Cleaning the toilet is easily one of the least desirable chores there is, so this quick tip makes it incredibly easy. Simply pour a can of Coke into the bowl and let it soak over night. The next morning, scrub the toilet with a brush and it all away.
17. A tooth can be dissolved in Coke
If a tooth is placed in a sealed container of Coke, it will eventually dissolve completely.
Do not show me this again