23 Things Young People Today Will Never Understand
by N/A, 9 years ago | 2 min read| 68323
The 90s were much simpler times.
1. Troll Dolls
They seem incredibly creepy now.
2. Owning this iconic relic.
3. Doing this.
4. The cause of computer viruses all around the world.
5. This dude.
6. Having to memorize phone numbers.
7. Having to run by your friends house to see if they can hang out.
8. Checking a battery charge.
Having to press ridiculously hard only to barely get a result.
9. Pok?mon cards.
10. We all remember this well.
11. Checking the CD book to make sure you got the lyrics right.
12. You know you tried this.
13. Watching Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.
14. The joy of getting your hands on an orange tape.
15. Actually enjoying live entertainment.
16. The pain of buying a CD with no lyric book.
17. Because your fortune can be predicted with a piece of paper.
18. The only way you're going to get your Nintendo 64 games work.
19. The hardest game in the world.
20. The now pointless joy of the Viewfinder.
21. Painful memories.
22. Taking the ball out of a mouse in order to mess with someone.
23. Not being able to see a photo until it's been printed.
Do not show me this again