11 Rules Every Parent Needs To Teach Their Child...#10 Is A No-brainer
by N/A, 9 years ago | 2 min read| 4115
Pass down the manners.
1. Teach your child the word please. PLEASE.
2. Ask your children questions, about their day, about school. Show them that you are involved and care.
3. Try to teach your kid to be calm and rational. If they start acting up in public show them how to be calm.
4. Teach your child to clean up...especially in public.
5. Teach your kids to put stuff back at stores if they have moved anything.
6. Teach your child it's not polite to cry at a restaurant. If they do start crying take them outside and explain why.
7. Always be sure to check in with your kids. Stay in touch and see what they are up too.
8. Always RSVP to the birthday parties your child gets invited too.
9. Always teach your child his/her manners. If they are being rude or bratty they should know it.
10. Teach your kids if they don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
11. Always always always teach them to say thank you. It's never not polite.
Bonus: Teach your kid to be cool and how to dance.
Do not show me this again