Put Down The Starbucks Holiday Drinks Until You Read These 12 Facts
by N/A, 9 years ago | 2 min read| 537
You wait all year for these delicious seasonal drinks, but you might want to slow it down.
food sugar Coffee holiday starbucks drinks Food/Cooking Seasonal Drinks Coffee Bean Dunkin Donuts Non-Premium
1. Grande Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks
The Grande Peppermint Mocha contains 54 grams of sugar, which is equal to 21 Hershey's Kisses. It contains 410 calories.
2. Grande Gingerbread Latte from Starbucks
A Grande Gingerbread Latte is only 330 calories, but it has its grams of sugar can be compared to more than 10 Jolly Ranchers.
3. Medium Iced Peppermint Mocha Latte from Dunkin Donuts
The caloric intake from an Iced Peppermint Mocha Latte is equal to almost two McDonald's Hamburgers.
4. Regular Red Velvet Hot Chocolate from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
This drink contains half of the daily recommended intake for saturated fats. Two glazed donut contain less than half of the sugar found in this drink.
5. Grande Caramel Brulee Latte from Starbucks
At 440 calories and 52 grams of sugar, the Grande Caramel Brulee Latte contains more calories and sugar than a McDonald's Chicken Nugget Happy Meal.
6. Medium Sugar Cookie Latte from Dunkin Donuts
The Sugar Cookie Latte isn't high in calories, but it's loaded with sugar (52 grams) and saturated fat (25%).
7. Medium Snickerdoodle Latte from Dunkin Donuts
The drink only have 340 calories, but there's 51 grams of sugar in just 16 ounces.
8. Regular Peppermint Vanilla Iced Blended Drink from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
There's 81 grams of sugar in just a 16 ounce cup. That's equal to 20 sugar cubes or 31 Hershey's Kisses.
9. Grande Chestnut Praline Latte from Starbucks
This drink contains 40% of your daily saturated fat, which is equal to 15 Hershey's Kisses.
10. Grande Eggnog Latte from Starbucks
The Eggnog Latte has 60% of your daily saturated fat. You're better off sticking to the original.
11. Regular Toffee Nut Latte from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
The 58 grams of sugar in this drink are equal to 16 Jolly Ranchers.
12. Regular Pumpkin Chai Iced Blended Drink from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
The 91 grams of sugar and 50 calories in this drink make it a real killer. It has more calories than 10 chicken nuggets.
Do not show me this again