28 Things About Shopping At Sephora That Only Makeup Addicts Know Are True
by N/A, 9 years ago | 3 min read| 2574
A makeup addict's struggle is like no other.
1. Your biggest weakness is the Sephora checkout line.
So many travel-sized products, such an effective selling strategy.
2. You've considered working there, only for the free product.
3. You scoff at the tiny baskets Sephora employees hand you.
Girl, I'm going to need more than one.
4. A product released in new packaging is a necessity in your book.
Wild Edition Touche Ãˆclat, meet my makeup bag.
5. You're never going to use all of the products in any of Sephora's signature palettes.
That doesn't stop you from buying one.
6. It just doesn't happen like this.
You need to take inventory of what you already have and what collections and products have been released since your last visit.
7. VIB or bust.
8. You leave the store looking like a whimsical fairy or unicorn.
How are you supposed to test the color payoff of these eyeshadows without swatching all of them?
9. The free makeovers are awesome.
But the amount of money you spend after getting one is not.
10. You've developed extremely patience with your VIB points.
You know better than to waste your points on a mini Benefit product.
11. The aisles in the store make you so happy.
12. You need a life partner who can handle your addiction.
13. And pets that can handle it too.
14. You have a hard time looking away from the Makeup Forever Eyeshadow display.
So. Many. Colors.
15. When the site is down, it's the end of the world.
16. You wait on pins and needles to finally get what you ordered.
17. You keep a keen eye and a death grip on your makeup bag at all times.
No, you can't borrow my mascara.
18. Your brush collection won't stop growing.
19. And no one understands why such a variety of brushes is necessary.
20. You've had a meltdown upon finding out that your holy grail product is discontinued.
21. You own all the Naked palettes, but can somehow justify getting the re-release.
22. All your sense goes out the window there's a new product release.
Things can get a little scary.
23. You're dresser drawers are full of lip liners, primers, glosses, stains, sticks and more.
24. You don't see anything wrong with sh*t like this.
Other than her blending skills.
25. Most of your money goes to Sephora.
26. This is a daily struggle.
27. Your makeup is on point every time you leave the house.
28. And you know you look good.
Do not show me this again