11 Life Hacks That Will Make You The Best Dinner Party Host
by N/A, 9 years ago | 2 min read| 489
Your party hosting woes will be long gone once you try these life hacks.
1. Have a bottle of white wine on hand, just in case your glass of red turns on you.
2. This wine and cheese guide will help you make the perfect pairings.
3. Placing a wooden spoon over a pot of boiling water will keep it from spilling over.
4. Refer to this chart when storing food, to make sure it doesn't spoil.
5. Keep your lettuce from wilting by placing a napkin in the bowl and covering it with plastic wrap.
6. Use unscented floss to cut through cake, cheese and other soft foods.
7. You can substitute yogurt for a lot of different things.
8. Freezing wine instead of ice cubes will keep your drinks from watering down.
9. If you don't have an ice cube tray on hand, use frozen grapes.
10. Apply the same ice tray trick to hot coffee for fresh iced coffee.
11. Save your teeth from decay by sipping water after drinking wine, soda or anything with high amounts of sugar.
Do not show me this again