Don't Take Another Trip Before You Learn These 24 Travel Hacks
by N/A, 9 years ago | 4 min read| 1890
These awesome packing and travel tips will turn you into a jetsetter in no time.
1. Use masking tape to secure bottles.
2. Pack old shoes in a shower cap or plastic bag to separate them from everything else in your suitcase.
3. Pack an extra zip-loc bag for dirty laundry.
4. Remember this tip to keep from getting lost.
5. Use potholders to store items that need a little extra padding.
6. Employ the rolling method to make the most of out the space in your suitcase.
7. Use medicine bottles to store things like q-tips.
8. Use a sunglasses case to keep headphones and charges all in one place.
9. Use a straw to keep your necklaces from getting tangled.
10. Keep your bobby pins in one place by storing them in a tic tac container.
11. Use the hooks in front of your seat on an airplane to hang hats or scarves.
12. Use contact lens cases to store foundation or other liquid products.
13. Use a medicine holder to store rings and other small pieces of jewelry.
14. Exercise before traveling to stave off jet lag.
15. This trick will help you get out of traffic jam.
16. Use a cereal box as a trash can during road trips.
17. Keep bars of soap separated from your clothes, by creating a soap pouch out of an old towel.
18. Use a button to keep small earrings in one place.
19. An old eye dropper is perfect for storing toothpaste.
20. If you're packing dress shirts, use a belt to keep the shirt color from losing its shape.
21. An inflatable pool floatie will make the hours you spend in the back seat during a road trip so much more comfortable.
22. Notify your credit card company before you leave.
23. A binder clip is an easy way to protect your razor blade.
24. You can hide extra money in an empty lip balm.
Do not show me this again