13 Crazy Deaths You Won't Believe Actually Happened
by N/A, 9 years ago | 4 min read| 1657
We all know death is one of the things in life that is inevetible, but these have to be some of the most outrageous ways to go.
1. In 455 B.C. the Athenian author Aeschylus had a tortoise dropped on his head by an eagle and was killed.
2. In 1327 King Edward II of England was apparently murdered after having a horn push open his anus and having a red hot iron inserted, burning his insides and leaving no mark on his body.
3. Hans Steininger, burgomaster of Braunau, broke his neck and died after he tripped on his four and a half foot beard in 1567.
4. In 1771 Adolf Fredrick at a giant meal and ate himself to death.
5. In 1871 Clement Vallandigham, a lawyer from Ohio, was defending a man charged with murder and wished to demonstrate that the victim could have accidentally shot himself instead of being murdered. In his demonstration, Vallandingham shot himself and lat
6. In 1923 George Herbert, 5th Earl of Carnarvon died after a mosquito bit him and he later cut the bite open shaving. The wound became infected and he caught pneumonia.
7. Gareth Jones died in between scenes of a TV play in 1958. The play continued with the actors improvising around his absence.
8. Rober Williams, a factor worker at the Ford Motor Company, was the first person killed by a robot in 1979 when one of the arms of the factory machines hit him in the head.
9. In 1993 a lawyer threw himself against the window of the Toronto-Dominion Centre in order to prove how unbreakable the glass was. The glass didn't break, but it popped out of place and he fell 24 stories to his death.
10. In 2007 Jennifer Stranger died from a bladder failure after she participated in a radio promo contest, "Hold Your Wee For A Wii," which is exactly what it sounds like.
11. In 2009, Canadian Folk Singer Taylor Mitchell became the only recorded adult killed by coyotes.
12. Edward Archibold died of choking after he won a cockroach eating contest in 2012.
13. In 2014, 21-year-old Oscar Otero Aguilar died after he accidentally shot himself in the head when he tried to take a selfie with a loaded gun.
Do not show me this again