19 Photos The Elf On The Shelf Had Hoped Would Never Get Out
by N/A, 9 years ago | 2 min read| 25113
The Elf on the Shelf is meant to keep an eye on your kids to make sure they're being good before Santa comes, but what happens when the Elf gets naughty himself?
1. We all know being an ever present Elf can be a stressful job.
2. So much so that The Elf needs to let off some steam from time to time.
3. He'll start trying some crazy things after getting away from the cold North Pole.
4. And he'll let you know how he REALLY feels about his boss.
5. He'll have to find some ways to express his frustration...
6. Including playing some pretty nasty pranks.
7. He starts...experimenting.
8. You probably shouldn't leave him alone anymore.
9. That cute face might fool you...
10. But that doesn't mean he won't cut a bitch (literally).
11. He'll start taking up some new hobbies that Santa would not approve of.
12. He will easily star corrupting the other toys in your house.
13. Case in point.
14. You'll have to cut off his late night TV privileges.
15. And you probably won't want to leave him alone with your kids.
16. Or leave him home alone.
17. In general, he's just pretty disgusting.
18. And he's definitely dangerous.
19. Best to let him just leave when he gets like this.
Do not show me this again