These Are The 20 Most Iconic And Disgusting Fast Food Items Released In 2014
by N/A, 10 years ago | 2 min read| 836
These creations are insults to actual food.
food weird Health fast food Advertising Food/Cooking Restaurants Bizarre/Oddities Manufacturing Products Non-Premium
1. Taco Bell's Waffle Taco
Some things aren't better together.
2. Jack in the Box's Chick-n-Tater Melt
This chicken sandwich topped with bacon, three cheese and ranch is already pretty gluttonous, but it's actually only one part of a meal that includes 2 tacos, fries and a 20 oz. drink.
3. Carl's Jr.'s Double Loaded Omelet Biscuit
Start your day off right..with a heart attack.
4. Taco John's Flamin' Hot Cheetos Burrito
Spicy chorizo, jalapenos, flamin' hot cheetos, nacho cheese, chile del arbol sauce and a hot tortilla? You best have a stomach of steel if you're going to eat this.
5. Papa John's Frito Chili Cheese Pizza
6. Tim Horton's Buffalo Crunch Donut
This just makes me sad...and a little nauseous.
7. Korean KFC's Zinger Double Down King
Considering the not so rousing success of the first version of the Double Down, I'm not sure why they decided to try another.
8. Burger King's The Yumbo
It's just a ham and cheese sandwich...
9. Dunkin Donuts China's Dry Pork and Seaweed Donut
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
10. Sonic's Ultimate Cheese and Bacon Cheesy Bread Dog
As an advocate of all things cheese, I have to say that this goes a little overboard with the cheesy bun.
11. Burger King's Pulled Pork
Doesn't look appetizing or authentic.
12. Arby's Meat Mountain
A more accurate name could not have been chosen for this abomination.
13. Dunkin Donuts' Eggs Benedict Sandwich
This one looks alright, but one review says the hollandaise sauce is thicker than mayo. NOPE!
14. UK Pizza Hut's Crown Crust Pizza
God save the Queen and your arteries.
15. Pizza Hut New Zealand's Chili Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza
16. Burger King's Poutine a la Burger
This is available in Canada only, but even they want to get rid of it. Fries, cheese curds, a chopped up Whooper, pickles, mustard, ketchup and gravy is a disgrace to actual poutine.
17. Taco Bell's Potato Soft Taco
Because sometimes you want carbs with your carbs.
18. Burger King Japan's Black Cheeseburger
The "Kuro Burger" has black cheese, black garlic and a black bun. I'll stick with my usual fluorescent yellow cheese and bleached flour bun, thanks!
19. 7-11's Doritos Loaded Nacho Cheese Wedges
I would try these if it weren't for the 270 mg of sodium and the large amounts of shame that would follow.
20. Burger King Japan's Pumpkin Bomb Burger
This takes being a basic b*tch to a whole other level.
Do not show me this again