17 Kitchen Hacks That Make Cooking Seem Like It's Not That Big Of A Hassle
by N/A, 8 years ago | 1 min read| 56
Cooking should always be fun, but sometimes it can be a real pain. If you use these awesome hacks though, it'll make it so much easier and fun!
1. Quickly remove seeds from squash
A melon baller will get the seeds out faster than a spoon.
2. Easily peel a potato with your bare hands
3. Measure something sticky
Coat your measuring cups with cooking oil and things will slide right off.
4. All you need is a dollar bill to open a bottle
5. Easily frost cupcakes
Stick a marshmallow on top of each cupcake about 5 minutes before they're done to quickly frost them.
6. Decant wine in less than a minute
7. Grate butter to soften it much quicker
8. Unload a 12-pack of soda super quick
9. Make bacon in the waffle maker
Throw your bacon in the waffle maker to make it crispy.
10. Break open an apple with your bare hands
11. Easily clean your microwave
Microwave a bowl of half water and half vinegar for a couple minutes and then wipe it down.
12. Quickly pit a cherry
13. Peel a hard-boiled egg without actually peeling it
14. Ripen your bananas much quicker
Throw your bananas in the oven for 30 minutes at 300 degrees to have them ready for banana bread.
15. Easily make whipped cream in a jar
16. Make the best burger ever
Put an indent in your burger and it will cook incredibly evenly.
17. A rubber band will help open a very stubborn jar
Do not show me this again