14 Inventive Uses You Never Thought Of For Ziplock Bags
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read| 247
Whether you're on the road or right at home, ziplock bags can prove to be incredibly useful. Check out these 14 creative uses that you'll absolutely need in the future.
1. Throw a wet sponge in a bag to create reusable ice packs.
2. Freeze pancake batter in a bag and cut off a tip for easy pouring.
3. Fill a bag with pennies, water, lime juice and salt to keep flies away.
4. Keep documents dry and uncreased.
5. Section out ground beef before throwing it in the freezer to make it easier to use.
6. When fishing, keep hooks safe by storing them in ziplock bags when in transit.
7. Put a washcloth and some cold water in a bag and keep it in a cooler to stay cool on hot days.
8. If you're going to be in the rain, keep your phone in a plastic bag to keep from damaging it.
9. Put together these bags of essentials just in case.
10, Make homemade ice cream
11. Use a ziplock bag to create your own "grown-up Capri Sun"
12. Keep all your cords organized in separate baggies to cut down on clutter.
13. "Mount" your phone on an airplane.
14. If you're going on a trip (especially camping) put your clothes for each day in a ziplock bag
Do not show me this again