15 Hotel Room Hacks That You'll Wish You'd Figured Out Yourself
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read| 8595
If you're hiding out in a motel or just crashing in one for the night, you probably forgot a few things. Here are a few hacks that'll help you get through your stay.
1. Your coffee maker can be used to broil, steam, poach or grill.
2. You can cover your leftovers with a shower cap.
3. If your forgot something, hair conditioner might be the solution to your problems.
4. Use a hanger to clip your curtains shut and enjoy your privacy.
5. Get a free mini fridge in your room.
6. Freshen up a smelly room.
7. Make a quick DIY face or body scrub with sugar.
8. Invest in one of these if you're in an older hotel or have a longer stay.
9. Keep your toothbrush off the counter.
10. Put your phone in a glass to make a speaker and get the party started.
11. If you can't find an outlet, you can use the T.V. to charge your phone.
12. Use Foursquare to find out WiFi passwords.
13. Say no to bed bugs.
14. Pack a powerstrip to stay connected.
15. You can use the iron in the room to make a grilled cheese.
Do not show me this again