23 Nail Art Hacks That Will Keep You Out Of The Salon For Good
by N/A, 8 years ago | 3 min read| 15400
Keep your claws looking fresh with these awesome nail art hacks.
1. Carve out the tops of pencil erasers to make leopard print stamps.
2. Use a piece of lace to create a unique design.
3. Use a white base coat for more pigmentation.
4. Use a sharpie to create a custom design.
5. Create a cool dot pattern using a mechanical pencil.
5. Create a holographic foil design.
7. Create ombre nails without a sponge.
8. A thin strip of nail tape will make designs easier.
9. Use an acetone soaked sponge and a small bottle to create your own instant nail polish remover. This is great for getting ride of stubborn glitter polish.
10. Make your own glitter polish.
11. Use a zip lock bag to make your own nail stickers.
12. Use a cotton ball, toothpick and nail polish remover to create the perfect cleanup tool.
13. Use a glitter pen to hide any mistakes in your french manicure.
14. Use a gel pen to create different designs. Just make sure you give it time to dry. They can smear easily.
15. Use an eyeliner pencil to pick up rhinestones.
16. Use a sponge and glitter polish to create a trendy gradient look.
17. Create a turquoise and gold stone design using a plastic bag.
18. Use a heart-shaped hole punch to make a nail stencil.
19. Create a holographic rainbow manicure.
20. Create a dot grid to get your lines perfectly straight.
21. Use a fan brush for thin, multi-colored stripes.
22. Use the French Tip Dip for the perfect at-home manicure.
23. Or use a rubber band, if you're a little more skilled.
Do not show me this again