People Who Spend A Lot Of Time At The Gym Know These Problems All Too Well
by N/A, 8 years ago | 3 min read| 1224
Anyone who spends more time working out than doing anything else knows there are some very specific problems you face.
1. You live in a constant state of being sore.
2. Your idea of "going out" is incredibly different.
3. You're pretty regularly covered in bruises.
4. And your hands are completely calloused and blistered.
5. Most of your budget goes to workout supplements and gym memberships.
6. And when you buy a new container of protein, you know the most annoying part of it.
7. Your friends realize you basically have one interest.
8. And you've lost some friends because all you do is post pictures of your #progress.
9. Your wardrobe consists pretty much only of workout clothes.
10. Most of which are filthy because of the sweat and chalk.
11. You don't remember the last time you "slept in.'
12. You always know where the nearest bathroom is from drinking so much water.
13. You know who your one true love is, and that's ok.
14. You're basically responsible for keeping the BlenderBottle company in business.
15. You buy your deodorant in bulk, and always have one on you.
16. Even on your "rest days" you think about your workouts.
17. You REFUSE to be sick, because it's keeping you from the gym.
18. And you know that next time, you can beat your latest best.
Do not show me this again