15 Useless Facts That Will Impress Your Friends
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read| 37478
You probably never thought you'd need to know these facts about the world, but some of them may surprise you.
1. Yawning and stretching at the same time is called pandiculating.
2. Kangaroos can't jump backwards.
3. A strawberry is not actually a berry...
4. But a banana is.
5. Barbie's really name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
6. Boobytrap spelled backward is partyboob.
7. A barnacle has a the largest penis to body size ratio. It's 7 times it's body size.
8. It's impossible to hum and hold your breath at the same time.
9. A group of flamingos is called a flamboyance.
10. This is what growing pineapples look like.
11. The poem never stated that Humpty Dumpty was an egg.
12. Octopi can climb any surface but astroturf.
13. Eating a polar bear's liver could cause you to ingest a lethal dose of vitamin A.
14. The word typewriter can be typed using keys in the top row of the keyboard.
15. A woodchuck can chuck 136 cubic centimeters of wood.
Do not show me this again