16 Camera Hacks You Need To Know So Your Photos No Longer Look Amateur In Quality
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read| 2033
If you want to do more than just snap an a selfie on your iPhone for Instagram, you'll want to check out these hacks.
1. Create your own lightbox with a window and a piece of paper.
2. Create a lens hood using a coffee sleeve.
3. Make a rain-proof camera bag.
4. Create a bean bag tripod.
5. Create DIY backdrops using doilies, wrapping paper or opaque scarves.
5. Use the Trigger Trap app to turn your iPhone into a shutter remote.
6. Use an empty milk carton to make a light diffuser.
7. Use a sandwich bag to create hazy photos.
8. Create vintage photos by putting Vaseline on the camera lens.
To avoid a mess, put Vaseline on an acetate disk and put that in front of the lens.
9. Use a ring flash for higher quality photos.
10. Use lentils to reduce camera shake.
11. Make a DIY camera bag using felt.
12. Make a macro lens using a toilet paper roll.
13. Bounce flash with a business card.
14. Make DIY bokeh shapes to create fun effects.
15. Create a studio-style snoot with this easy tutorial.
Do not show me this again