15 Facts For Brunettes Guaranteed To Make Their Blonde Friends Jealous
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read| 1310
If you've ever thought about making a drastic change to your hair color, going brunette is your best option.
1. Darker hair has a higher level of carbon than light hair.
2. Dr. Who has always been played by a brunette actor.
3. Belle from Beauty and the Beast is the only brunette princess.
4. Brunettes are said to prefer autumn over winter.
5. When surveyed women of all hair colors said they preferred brunette men.
6. The Mona Lisa was a brunette.
7. Brunettes and blondes have been pitted against each other in popular media for years.
8. Brunettes make more money than people of other hair colors.
9. Brown hair comes in lots of shades like chestnut, mahogany and chocolate.
10. The word brunette is French. It originates from the 16th century. It's diminutive of the word "brun" (brown) and the feminine of brunet.
11. In 2005, an Allure Magazine survey found that 76% of women believed that the first female president would be brunette.
12. James Bond preferred brunettes.
13. Lots of celebrities go from blonde to brunette, like Sofia Vergara.
14. Brown hair is the most common hair color.
15. Brunettes are said to be more easily addicted to nicotine according to studies.
Do not show me this again