If You've Ever Been a Bridesmaid, You Can Probably Relate to These 21 Moments
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
You should probably know that these things might happen before you commit to being part of a wedding party.Â
1. You won't be sitting with the date your were pressured into finding because the bridal party will be sitting at the head table.
2. Finding out you've been assigned to drunk relative duty.
3. You're going to go DIY crazy.
A hot glue gun is about to become your mortal enemy.Â
4. When the bride thinks you'll be able to wear your hideous bridesmaids dress to another event...
Maybe to some kind of tacky ritual fashion sacrifice
5. Don't forget to bring cash for the bar!
6. Don't forget your have to buy your own shoes!
7. And just stop your hair from growing all together so your updos can look the same.
And don't even think about cutting it.Â
8. The bride will be watching your weight more than your mother does.
9. Oh, you're also paying for your hotel stays the night of the bachelorette party and the wedding.
10. Who doesn't love paying for alterations on a dress they didn't want in the first place?
11. You will probably go broke paying to travel during planning.
Do you need to there for cake tasting, every bridesmaid fitting, the bachelorette party, and wedding dress shopping?
If you're not ready to give up a lot of time, money and a fair dose of sanity, Just. Don't. Do. It.
Do not show me this again