Say "I Do" With a Spooky Twist Using These 20 Non-Traditional Wedding Ideas
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
If you've got a taste for the darker things in life, you're probably not looking to have a white wedding. Here are a few ideas that will you infuse your spooky spirit into your nuptials.Â
1. Add dark lace detailing to your invites.
2. Add creepy branches to your centerpieces.
3. Make creepy cute party favors.
4. Choose unique table setting cards.
5. Have a candlelit dinner.
6. Add bright red to your dark centerpieces.
7. Pay respect to your favorite horror movies.
8. Make sure your flowers fit the theme too.
10. A dark dress with ethereal amounts of tulle were made for this.
11. Try gothic lace details for a more classic look.
12. Try a vintage-inspired veil.
13. Little skull details are the perfect subtle addition to your wedding.
14. The accessories are everything.
15. Opera masks will add a dramatic flair to wedding party photos.
16. Make sure your jewelry reflects your personalities.
17. Choose a creepy cake.
18. Use a skull as a cake topper.
19. Or choose a topper that displays your love of zombies.
20. This one takes it to another level.
Do not show me this again