36 Questions If Answered Will Clear Up A Lot Of Confusion About The Harry Potter Universe
by N/A, 8 years ago | 5 min read
There are a lot of things left unanswered, and we need to know right away.
1. Does Harry see the same thing in the Mirror of Erised? And surely his boggart would have changed once he perfected the Patronus, what is it now?
2. What happens if a player other than the Seeker catches the Snitch on accident?
3. Who decides the Ministry of Magic?
Does the Wizengamot vote on it?
4. Who else had Time-Turners?
Surely Dumbledore must have used it at some point, right?
5. Was the Room of Requirement completely destroyed after the Fiendfyre?
6. What happened to James and Lily's parents?
7. What was life like during the First Wizarding War?
8. If a Ravenclaw student can't answer the riddle, do they have to just wait for another student?
9. Does Scorpius Malfoy talk after his father? Or is he friends with the Potter/Weasley/Granger kids?
10. Did Molly make her magic clock? Or is that something available to anyone?
Is there a Wizarding version of Sharper Image these can be bought at?
11. Just how does Felix Felicis work?
12. Was Hermione the only person to ever fight for House Elves' rights?
13. What house did Albus Severus end up in?
14. If there are foreign magical governments, why was the British Ministry of Magic completely in charge of the hunt for Voldemort?
Surely he was terrorizing other countries as well.
15. WHAT IS THE VEIL?!
16. And what about the rest of the Department of Mysteries? What are those brains in the tank? Or the planet room?
And where did all these prophecies come from?
17. When you transfigure animals to inanimate objects (or the opposite) what happens to the soul of the animal?
18. How are owls able to find people no matter where they are? And why didn't the ministry just use an owl to find Voldemort or Sirius?
19. Is a Basilisk immune to being petrified by its own reflection? Or killed by another Basilisk?
20. What is Grawp's real name?
"Grawp" is apparently what he calls himself because he can't say his own name.
21. How on earth did Hagrid's parents sleep together, since one was a human and one was a giant?
That just doesn't seem to work...anatomically.Â
22. Where did Dumbledore get Fawkes from?
Did he have him before he gave the feathers for Harry and Voldemort's wands?
23. What happened after the Second Wizarding War? Is it socially unacceptable to be connected to Voldemort?
24. If Harry's invisibility cloak was the one that would grant "true invisibility" how did Mad Eye Moody see through it?
25. How is it possible for Tom Riddle to curse an idea?
He cursed the job of the Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher.
26. Seamus was wearing the sorting hat for a long time before it decided on Gryffindor, what house did he almost end up in?
27. What was the joke Dumbledore had about the troll, the hag and the leprechaun?
28. Did Dumbledore know the truth about Sirius?
29. Did Narcissa stay with Lucius after the war ended?
30. When you put a memory into the pensieve, do you lose the memory?
31. Does Hogwarts have any other clubs or sports other than Quidditch, Gobstones and Chess? And the ill-fatedâ€‹ dueling club?
Do other Wizarding schools have the same clubs? Or are there more magical sports? Do schools ever play each other?
32. Was Hogwarts the only Wizarding school that seemed to be this dangerous?
Do not show me this again