20 Brilliant Hacks To Make Doing Your Nails At Home Way Easier
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
You can save a bunch by implementing these tricks for the perfect at-home manicure.
1. Use ice water to help your nails dry super quickly.
2. Use this guide to get the perfect polish application.
3. Use these methods to get rid of any yellow staining.
4. Make a matte top coat.
5. Add an extra layer of your top coat to the tips of nails to prevent chipping.
6. Get an at-home gel manicure.
7. Use bandaids to get a perfect polka dot print.
8. Use a tea bag to fix a broken nail.
Cut a small section to cover the tear and apply it wath super clue, file your nail to shape it and cover it with a top coat.Â
9. Use toothpicks to create precise designs.
10. Use white vinegar and water before applying your polish.
This mixture will help remove any oils or moisturizers on your nails to create a smooth polish application.
11. Use a fishnet to add super cool details to your manicure.
12. Use a thin brush soaked in polish remover to clean up mistakes and messy edges.
13. Apply more than one thin coat, instead of one thick coat.
This will help prevent accident smudges.
14. Use only one cotton ball to get rid of your polish.
Rip one cotton ball into ten piece and soak each piece is polish remover to get all your polish off quickly. It sounds simple, but check out thisÂ guideÂ to see how it works.
15. Use a white polish as your base coat to make bright colors pop.
16. Make your own glitter polish with a handful a glitter and a clear polish.
17. Use cooking spray to set your manicure.
18. Quickly fix smudges in your polish.
If your polish is smudged, you can lick it (without ingesting the polish) to flatten it.Â
19. Use an elastic band to create an at-home French mani.
20. Try your hand at dotwork.
Create this super easy dot making tool.
Do not show me this again