17 Emmy Categories We Want Created So "Empire" Can Win Them All
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
Taraji P. Henson was nominated for an Emmy for Best Actress in a drama, which yeah is great and she deserves it, but there are a lot of roles that didn't get the recognition they deserved.Â
1. Outstanding Holy Ghost possession in a dramatic series
2. Outstanding shade
She just got real with everybody.
3. Best "White Woman Doing Something Crazy" Moment
Did she reallyâ€¦seriously?
15. Best song that requires constant explanation used in a Primetime Drama
What does it mean?
4. Most innovative guacamole use
This has got to be worthy something to the Emmys.
5. Most outstanding Beatles reference in a dramatic series
6. Much appreciated shout-out to "Black-Twitter" on television
Thanks for the explanation on this one.
7. Best consitent usage of rhymes in a dramatic series
Let me tell youâ€“nominate this too.
8. Best guitar face on television
9. Breakout Roleâ€“The Broom
Simply outstanding performance for the up and coming actor.
10. Best universal response to any annoying situation presented to you in life
Feel free to implement this into your everyday talking.Â
11. Sexiest hair flip from a dramatic series
Like, dayum though!
12. Greatest VHS copy of â€œStormy Weatherâ€ call-back of all time
Wow, that was good.
13. Best use of diversity including all the countries in Africa
Highly inclusive television here.
14. Unapologetic use of animal print throughout a series
Oh, got it(?)
16. Best response to "Are you African-American" after Rachel Dolezal
Good to know.
17. Incredible use of Usher impersonations
We must confess,Â this was damn good.
Do not show me this again