No More Expensive Nail Salons. With These 25 DIY Ideas, You'll Become The Manicurist
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
If you've got shaky hands and very little inclination for art, you've probably been discouraged from adorning your nails with anything at home. These DIYs are so easy that even the least skilled artist can do them.
1. Splatter Paint Nails
2. Get in on the ombre trend.
3. Use gold leaf for a luxe feel.
4. Get cool texture with a beaded manicure.
5. Use Pantone colors for inspiration.
6. Get cool nail tattoos.
7. Add googly ideas for a fun and goofy manicure.
8. Make your own nail stickers
9. Use scotch tape to get the shapes you want.
10. Use tape to create a negative space manicure.
11. Give cuticle art a try.
12. Get a geode inspired manicure.
13. Use a bobby pin to get a perfect polka dot mani.
14. Give yourself a sweet heart manicure.
15. Add lace for a delicate manicure.
16. Get a minimal mani.
17. Go two-toned with a zig zag manicure.
18. Fishnet Nails
19. Give yourself a half moon manicure.
20. Give yourself a literary manicure.
21. Get a metallic manicure with a gold sharpie.
22. Give yourself a snow-inspired manicure.
23. Use a nail art pen to get perfect stripes.
24. Do a quick french manicure using rubber band.
25. Use glitter polish to fix any messed up spots.
Do not show me this again