19 Things That You May Understand All Too Well If Money Burns A Hole In Your Pocket
by N/A, 8 years ago | 11 min read
If budgeting isn't your strong suit, you'll totally get this.Â
1. Something's got to give.
2. This is how you make friends!
3. If you're still thinking about it a week later, you need to go buy it.
4. You have a lot of forgotten, unopened bags of stuff.
5. When people say they can't go out because they're on a budget, you just think...
6. It's all totally fine.
7. The guilt is strong.
8. Why does it always end this way?!
9. Food is a NECESSITY, so it's totally fine.
10. You do all kinds of things get yourself to just stop.
11. That's total progress.
12. You totally needed these kitchen decorations...
13. Sometimes things get rough and you have to force yourself to reevaluate your spending.
14. Everything becomes a sign that you should head to the mall.
15. You're terrified of getting your card declined.
16. You love a sale, because you always have a reason to buy more and more.
17. Waiting for your account balance to load is the scariest moment.
18. You always manage to convince yourself to buy things you don't need.
Do not show me this again