Turn These 15 Old Household Items Into Something New For Your Kids
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
Reuse these household items for your kids.
1. Turn an old tire into a sandbox.
Check out theÂ tutorial.
2. Turn an old night table into a mini kitchen set.
The kid's classic will save you quite a few bucks. Check out theÂ tutorial here.Â
3. Turn a spice rack into a paint holder.
4. Turn old crates into a bookcase.
5. Turn a men's shirt into a cute kids dress.
6. Turn a cat litter bucket into a pretty storage space.
7. Turn an old crib into a play area.
8. Turn a dress shirt into a cute summer sun dress.
9. Make an old tire into a see saw.
10. Turn a dresser into a seating area.
Give theÂ tutorialÂ a try.
11. Turn an old lunch box into a dollhouse.
Perfect for long car rides.Â Check out the tutorial.Â
12. Turn your trash can into a pretty storage solution.
13. Turn an old book into a portable art case.
Never lose the million of color pencils you have.Â Check out the tutorial.Â
14. Make an art station.
15. Turn a bookshelf into a dollhouse.
Do not show me this again