14 Photography Hacks That Will Have You Looking Like A Professional In No Time
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
Because the best photographers are the most resourceful ones.
1. Stylize photos for a vintage look using Vaseline.
3. Make the perfect lens hood with a simple coffee sleeve.
4. Make a "lightbox" at home. What you'll need? Just paper and a window. And some sunlight, of course.
5. Reduce camera shake with a DIY bag on lentils.
6. Make a flawless DIY ring flash out of a few basic household materials.
7. Make your own rain-proof camera bag with a Ziplock bag and some duct tape.
8. Get complete stability with a DIY bean bag "tripod."
9. Turn your phone into a shutter remote with Trigger Trap.
Learn more about itÂ here.
10. Make a light diffuser from an empty milk carton.
11. Create tasteful photo haze with a simple sandwich bag.
12. Finally, nail those bokeh shapes with insightful hack.
13. Create a DIY macro lens using an empty a toilet paper roll.
14. Make a perfectly effective flash bouncer with just a business card.
Do not show me this again