There Is More Than Just Magic Hidden In Disney Movies With These 16 Dirty Jokes
by N/A, 8 years ago | 3 min read
They must've just known we wouldn't find them funny - let alone notice them - until we were older.
1. The backwards-facing bikini girl one of the theater posters for "Lion King."
2. And the well-known scene when Simba and Nala are together and the stars form to spell "sex."
Although animators continue to insist that it says "SFX" the term used for special effects.
3. But "Lion King" wasn't the only one the trick was pulled in. They also spell it with Rapunzel's hair in the poster for "Tangled."
4. The blatant phallic image on the movie cover of "The Little Mermaid."
5. And the scene in the movie when the priest is way too excited about wedding Ariel and Eric.
7. When Kronk from "Emperor's New Groove" quite literally "pitches a tent," and in an ironic place no less.
6. The time Buzz Lightyear was extremely..."impressed" by Jesse's acrobatics in "Toy Story 2."
9. When the River Guardian in "Hercules" gets hit in the head and grows this interestingly shaped "bump" on his head.
8. Mr. Potato Head deciding to demonstrate, rather than say how he feels.
10. The moment the bus driver from "Hocus Pocus" said the creepiest thing ever said in a kids' movie.
11. Hugh Laurie making a flagrant penis joke in "101 Dalmatians."
12. This "foot" reference from "Frozen" which is obviously not at all metaphorical for anything at all.
13. This not-so-subtle sexual innuendo from "A Bug's Life."
14. When the mice in "Cinderella" were, um...picking up beads.
15. The time from "Mulan" when Mushu straight up eye-assaults Mulan.
16. And perhaps the dirtiest of them all, the scene from "Cars 2" when the "lemons" - the old, unused cars - decide to have a party...a "lemon party." If you don't know what that is, it's probably best you don't.
No seriously, don't google it...you've been formally warned.
Do not show me this again