If You've Ever Worked In An Office You'll Unfortunately Understand These 14 Annoyances
by N/A, 8 years ago | 8 min read
"How in God's name is it only Wednesday..."
1. When your printer fails for the third time in the week, but speaks truth you can relate to.
2. When someone's idea of a "quick-fix" is to essentially just state obvious and do nothing about it.
3. When you wonder who the hell could've possibly been the cause for certain office notes needing to be written.
4. And when you realize what some other notes say about the people you're working with.
5. When you have to meet with the one person who has taken office decoration way too far, and you can't help judge them.
6. When your boss does something "cool" or "hip" and expects everyone to all of the sudden adore them.
7. When you have to, yet again, do all of the kitchen chores because everyone else is to damn lazy.
8. When your horribly uncomfortable chair gives you back pain by Tuesday, and displaces 3 vertebrae by Thursday.
9. When your printer malfunctions for the 4th time in one day, and the only solution is "turn it off and turn it back on."
10. When your manager leaves you an insufferably passive-aggressive note that doesn't even grammatically make sense.
11. When the war on the thermostat reaches an all-time high tension level and everyone's forced to a stalemate.
12. When you have to take drastic measures to make sure your lunch doesn't get eaten by the phantom eater.
13. When the HR guy who's been there for less than four months leaves yet another douchey note about "his things."
14. And quite possibly worst of all, when the coffee maker stops working...on a Monday...at 8:30 in the morning.
Do not show me this again