These Are The 16 Things You Can't Avoid When Your BFF Gets Marriedâ€¦Sorry About That
by N/A, 8 years ago | 4 min read
Emotions run rampant.
1. When you find out the exciting news you can barely contain yourself because you're soul sisters, and good news for her is good news for you.
Time to break open the wine.Â
2. When she asks you to be in the wedding, and obvi the maid of honor, you feel extremely special.
It's like a best friend rite of passage!
3. You start imagining all the crazy shopping you will be doing together.
And trying on dress after dress after dress...
4. And you start imagining all the dancing there will be at her wild bachelorette party.
5. Then the panic of preparation starts to hit.
So much to do, so little time.Â
6. Planning out every detail can be stressful, especially when it comes to dealing with the guest list.
7. You can't help but secretly plan your own wedding.
8. And wondering if you'll be alone for the rest of your life. What will you do without your bestie?
9. The idea of sharing her with another person causes you to stress out.
No one likes to be third wheeled.Â
10. So instead, you look at it like you have another best friend!
Now you have two people who have your back!
11. You reminisce about the good old days of single life, and your drunk promise to marry each other if you were still single at 40.
12. On the big day, you start the festivities right.
Pop that champagne.
13. You help calm those inevitable wedding nerves.
14. You might even shed a tear watching them walk down the aisle.
IT'S AN EMOTIONAL DAY, OK?!
15. You take selfies together like you're a celebrity.
16. You know that at the end of the day, you're friends forever and her marital status won't ever change that.
Do not show me this again