15 Experiences That Perfectly Sum Up What Happens When You Reunite With Your College BFF
by N/A, 9 years ago |
3 min read
1. You can't let go of each other for at least five minutes.
2. You instantly revert to your college self.
3. Which means you drink like it's freshman year.
Cheap alcohol accepted only.
4. You retell all of your inside jokes, and if anyone other than you tried to follow the conversation it'd be nearly impossible.
Everything they say is funny and vice versa.
5. You reminisce about how you instantly bonded over something awkward or stupid and knew your friendship was meant to be.
You both loved One Direction and weren't afraid to admit it to each other.
6. You gossip about what your other friends have been up to and judge them if they're married. Especially if they're married with kids.
7. You talk about that dreamy guy on campus you both had a massive crush on.
8. And you silently wonder what he's been up to.
9. Who are you kidding? You both whip out your phone/computer to Facebook stalk him. But then cringe when you find out he's married to a girl who's not you.
10. You let your weirdness come out and your freak flag fly.
Never afraid to be weird in front of each other and never will.Â
11. You argue over something stupid, like the bill or the time you went home with that guy in your French class.
Thanks for reminding me, biotch.Â
12. You get your friend back by reminding them of the time they hooked up with a freshman during senior year.
LOL, we all have that friend.Â
13. You get the munchies and decide it's time for late night Dominos or Taco Bell.
Just like those college days.
14. You inhale your food together in silence like there's no tomorrow.
Nice to see you again, freshman 15.
15. And when you're done, you make plans to not drink/eat this much next time you reunite. Which will be soon. Because you're best friends forever no matter whatever distance keeps you apart.