Lazy Girls Of The World Come Together And Recognize These 14 Things You're Guilty Of
by N/A, 8 years ago | 8 min read
#LazyGirlProblems are a very real thing.
1. You have to set like five alarms so you have enough time to straighten your hair and put a tad bit of makeup on so you look human.
2. Speaking of your hair, you've basically just accepted that it's never going to look flawless.
3. Dry shampoo is your savior and knight in shining armor.
4. When it starts getting cold and is socially acceptable to wear sweats everywhere, you're beyond OK with it because you can get away with so much.
No one will ever know what's really underneath.
5. You question (maybe slightly judge) other women who have time to get their shit together in the morning.
6. Your grooming habits are borderline problematic.
7. Ugh, shaving just sucks sometimes*.
*All of the time.
8. When you do spend time making yourself look normal, you sometimes give up halfway because honestly, what's the point?
9. But you know that when it really matters, you can clean up real nice.
10. Chipped nail polish stays on your fingernails for way too long.
11. You're also thankful that hobo chic is a trendy thing.
12. Motivating yourself to work out can definitely be a challenge.
More times than not, it's just not gonna happen.
13. You feel #Blessed that messy hairdos are in.
14. You accept who you are and you wouldn't have it any other way!
Do not show me this again