14 Awesome Disney Tattoos For The Badass Grownup Who Has An Innocent Kid Inside
by N/A, 8 years ago | 8 min read
Getting a tattoo of a Disney character has never been cooler. And trust me, it was already pretty cool to begin with.Â
1. Classic Peter Pan.
2. Princess Jasmine just bein' Princess Jasmine. Talkin' to birds, gettin' tattooed on arms.
3. How romantic! Despite the rather sad beginning to Bambi's story...
4. Ariel looks just as good on your forearm as she does under the sea.
5. A hybrid of "Lady and the Tramp" and "The Aristocats"
6. Even though it looks a little small, this glass slipper still technically fits on her foot.
7. A serene portrait of Snow White, with a menacingly-placed poisoned apple at the bottom.
8. Chip is perhaps the cutest piece of anthropomorphic dishware of all time.
9. Even though I haven't seen many Dumbo tattoos, I think it's safe to say there aren't many that are more adorable than this.
10. And Cinderella thigh tats, of course.
11. "Song as old as rhyme."
12. "I just can't wait to be king. Or a sweet bicep tat."
13. The Siamese cats are way less terrifying as flesh-art than they are as classic animation. Still a little freaky though.
14. Now you can be reminded of Timon and Pumbaa's mantra everywhere you go!
Do not show me this again