These 22 Beyonce Quotes Show Why She's The Queen Bee
by N/A, 8 years ago | 9 min read
BOW DOWN TO QUEEN BEY.
Beyonce is basically superwoman. The flawless, talented goddess rules Hollywood with her powerful voice, feminist viewpoints and her ability to just be fucking fierce.
But Bey is more than just a singer, twerk master, and feminist spokesperson - she's actually an undercover life coach/spirit guide. Here are 23 quotes from the queen of confidence herself.
1. "If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow."
2. "When you love and accept yourself, when you know who really cares about you, and when you learn from your mistakes, then you stop caring about what people who don't know you think."
3. "I feel like you get more bees with honey. But that doesn't mean I don't get frustrated in my life. My way of dealing with frustration is to shut down and to think and speak logically."
4. "If he invited you out, he's got to pay."
Amen, sister.Â Source.
5. "Your self-worth is determined by you. You donâ€™t have to depend on someone telling you who you are."
6. â€œDo what you were born to do. You just have to trust yourself.â€
7. â€œI felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence.â€
8. "Take all the rules away. How can we live if we donâ€™t change?"
9. "I only allow myself one day to feel sorry for myself. People who complain really get on my nerves. When Iâ€™m not feeling my best I ask myself, â€˜What are you gonna do about it?â€™ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me."
10. "If you are with the right person, it brings out the best version of you."
11. "Donâ€™t be mad when she finally lets go and ends up with someone who actually gives a damn about her."
12. "Iâ€™m a workaholic and I donâ€™t believe in â€˜Noâ€™. If Iâ€™m not sleeping, nobodyâ€™s sleeping."
13. "Trust is like a mirror; you canâ€™t fix it when itâ€™s broken."
14. "'I donâ€™t like to gamble, but if thereâ€™s one thing Iâ€™m willing to bet on, itâ€™s myself."
15. â€œThe reality is: sometimes you lose. And youâ€™re never too good to lose. Youâ€™re never too big to lose. Youâ€™re never too smart to lose. It happens.â€
16. â€œI donâ€™t have to prove anything to anyone, I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.â€
17. â€œ[A true diva is] graceful, and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility.â€
18. â€œMy biggest thing is to teach not to focus on the aesthetic. Itâ€™s really about who you are, and the human being, that makes you beautiful.â€
19. â€œThe more you mature, you realize that this imperfections make you more beautiful.â€
20. â€œIf youâ€™ve been doing all you can and itâ€™s not happening for you, go out and have you a good old time. Put on your sexy dress and move on.â€
21. "Power is not given to you. You have to take it."
22. "The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence."
Thank you, Queen Bey. Thanks for making all of us feel sexy, powerful and confident.
Do not show me this again