16 Life Hacks Everyone Needs To Remember
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
We get it, life can be hard sometimes.
1. Make an emergency candle out of a crayon.
2. Keep your headphones from getting tangled by wrapping them in this devil horn pattern.
3. Out of Swiffer pads? Use a (quality) paper towel instead!
4. Use a binder clip to air out your kitchen sponge and keep it grime free.
5. This GENIUS trick allows you to microwave two things at once.
6. This creative way to decorate your home using an old globe.
7. You'll actually be able to squeeze out all the honey if you place it in a pot of boiling water.
8. If you need extra closet space, try building shelves on the inside of the door!
9. Now you'll always have the perfect, bite-size watermelon slices.
10. Use parchment paper if you're out of cupcake liners.
11. Use a rubber glove when things are impossible to open.
12. Use Velcro to keep down your rugs.
13. Roll your clothes instead of folding them to save space in a suitcase.
14. Use a Post-It note to clean dust off of your keyboard.
15. Use a staple remover to open up your key ring when adding keys.
16. Fix broken flip flops by putting a bread tag on the bottom to hold the band in place.
Do not show me this again