19 Reasons Target is the Store With the Biggest Sense of Humor
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
At no other store will you stumble across things like these...except for Nicolas Cage. You might see him at a TJ Maxx.
1. This guy that only recently learned of their finders-keepers policy.
2. This sinfully good bargain.
3. This incredible book arrangement.
4. Pretty much the greatest name for alcohol ever.
5. Or this hilariously fitting description of ice cream.
6. This employee that was definitely on break.
7. This ingenious assortment of products.
8. This endlessly repeating gum display.
9. This guy.
Yup. That's Nicolas Cage, probably checkin' his bank app to make sure he didn't overdraft.
10. The chillest Target of them all.
11. That time they decided to tout their superiority.
12. This absolutely perfect "back to college" display.
13. This provocative suggestion.
14. This comedic product placement (literally).
Although this one was probably a customer's doing.
15. This artful arrangement of crafts.
16. This kid who knows how to Target with the best of 'em.
17. This incredibly sensible placement of dog products.
18. This unique mannequin that you can't help but love.
19. And this incredibly shrewd placement of candy bars.
Do not show me this again