16 Situations That People With Anxiety Absolutely Cannot Handle
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
Everything is actually a pretty big deal.
1. When you're at a family dinner and someone asks if you have a significant other.
Maybe. Maybe not.
2. Whenever anyone tells you to "speak up."
Your two least favorite words in the English language.
3. When someone calls you on the phone instead of texting you.
Like..... they invented texting for a reason.
4. When you see someone you know and try to make small talk.
A wave and hello counts as small talk right?
5. When you're walking alone and see a big group of people coming your way.
WHERE DO YOU LOOK?
6. And when you make eye contact with a stranger you go into panic mode.
7. When you're at a party and everyone else knows each other.
8. Or, if you're the first one at a party/event and you just have to stand there awkwardly.
9. When someone coughs or sneezes anywhere near you, you go into panic mode.
10. When it's your turn to order at a restaurant and you're still questioning what you want.
11. Finding a seat on a crowded train or bus is always a struggle.
Do you sit next to someone or just keep an awkward distance?!? IDK.
12. Being asked out on a date by anyone attractive.
FREAKING OUT INSIDE.
13. When anyone asks "what do YOU think?"
14. When you're in a group text and everyone else is responding.
15. When your friends ask you to pick the music in the car/at a party.
But... but what if you judge me for what I pick?!
16. When you have to poop and a public bathroom is the only option.
The absolute worst.
Do not show me this again