24 Struggles That People Who Hate The Cold Constantly Deal With
by N/A, 8 years ago | 5 min read
Universal truths for those of us with ice running through our veins.
1. Everyone is excited about winter and you're actually rooting for global warming.
2. You go into a quasi hibernation as soon the first snow hits.
3. This becomes your idea of a perfect Friday night.
4. But when you do venture out, your bundling game is on point.
5. Getting out of the shower is the most painful part of the day.
6. And you dread going to the bathroom because all toilet seats are basically made of ice.
7. You don't mess with "light layers," your layering game is always strong.
8. You have no qualms about stealing body heat.
9. But no one ever wants to hold your hand-sicles.
10. So you're always holding coffee or tea just to warm your hands.
11. Or suffering these marks from sitting on them.
12. Wrapping yourself like a burrito is the only accepted use of a blanket.
13. And you know a snuggie just adds functionality.
14. Your friends just don't understand your struggle.
15. So you'd rather you and your heater just face it alone.
16. But one heat source just isn't enough.
17. So you use one of these heated mouse pads on the regular.
18. This is always your outfit plan.
19. And you'd wear one of these without shame.
20. Flannel-lined jeans are your best friend.
21. You own more fuzzy socks than any other item of clothing.
22. Except sweaters, you may own more sweaters...
23. Once you're cold it takes hours before you're back to a "regular" temperature.
24. And this is the single most confusing phrase ever uttered.
Do not show me this again