17 Photos That Epitomize the Daily Struggles of Short Girls Everywhere
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
We're still growing, right?
1. That struggle of not being able to see anything at a concert.
And forget mosh pits. NOPE. You'd rather not be trampled by a bunch of over-eager fans who can't even see you.
2. Google essentially serves as your short girl spirit guide.
Help me, Google.
3. You can't decorate the Christmas tree like a normal person, so you have to rely on tons of random stools.
4. "THIS CAN'T BE IT," you repeatedly tell yourself.
5. That group selfie struggle.
Ugh, why do you have to have so many tall friends?
6. Sometimes you feel like social media even mocks you for being short.
A lot of time it's just your forehead that shows up in thumbnails.
7. When you borrow a hoodie from a boy and you're practically swimming in it.
8. Finding pants that fit you is nearly impossible.
9. You're always a few steps behind your friends whenever you're going somewhere together.
9. Life is like sitting in a high chair constantly.
11. Swimming be like:
12. Sometimes, people take advantage of your height by having you do unpleasant things only suitable for someone of your size.
You've had to climb into lots of tight spaces and sit on many laps during long car rides.
13. You're basically a ninja when you're in the kitchen.
14. You pray to God no one is watching you struggle to reach the weights at the gym.
15. Reaching for anything, actually, is quite the challenge.
16. Like, laundry can get pretty tricky.
17. And you've thought of the perfect, snarky response to each of these questions...
...because at the end of the day, you wouldn't really want to change who you are.
'Cause us shorties RULE!
Or at least, you tell yourself that 'cause you know you sure as hell won't be growing another inch.
Do not show me this again