A Man Left A Note For His Wife To Find, And Her Response Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes
"The hardest part about life is living." That profound quote can be found all over the Internet in varying styles, but the message is the same, and very true. Life is simply hard to live, and depression is a very real thing that effects countless people on this planet. The thing about depression is, that it's hard to explain. It's hard to let out how you're feeling, rather than just looking downtrodden all the time. Depression doesn't just effect the person, but the people around them.
1. she is my best friend
2. she never quits on herself or me
3. she gives me time to work on my crazy projects
4. she makes me laugh, everyday
5. she is gorgeous
6. she accepts the crazy person i am
7. she's the kindest person i know
8. she's got a beautiful singing voice
9. she's gone to a strip club with me
10. she has experienced severe tragedy yet is the most optimistic person about humanity i know
11. she has been fully supportive about my career choices and followed me each time
12. without realizing it, she makes me want to do more for her than i have ever wanted to do for anyone
13. she's done an amazing job at advancing her career path
14. small animals make her cry
15. she snorts when she laughs
What truly stick out here is the moment she realized that she did in fact have this supportive person in her life.
"I think he wanted me to remember how much he loves me. Because he knows how quickly I forget. He knows I struggle to see good in the world, and especially the good in myself. But here it is. A testament and gesture of his love. Damn, I needed it today..."
Here's to this newly-wed wife getting through her struggles and reciprocating the love and support when her husband has his moments of weakness and is in need of her strength. This note is a true testament to the power of love in our lives. Never forget that the people around you are there for you.