If You're Tired Of The Same Old Hairstyle, Try One Of These 12 Looks For The Holiday
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
Let your hair shine bright this holiday season.
1. Keep things classic with this low rolled look.
2. Make your hair the ultimate gift with this bow meets top knot crossover.
Check out the tutorial from Brit + Co for step by step instructions and more bow-inspired looks.
3. Try this braided low bun style that's great for all hair textures.
4. A single piece of textured ribbon will elevate a low side pony.
5. Fireworks won't be the only thing sparkling at your New Year's Eve get together when you try this fun and festive look.
Check out this tutorial from Keiko Lynn to see how you can make your own garland hair crown.
6. Try this easy half up braided look and keep things simple this season.
7. Try this textured and twisted pony tail for the perfect low maintenance holiday look that looks like you really tried.
8. Add a touch of sparkle with some confetti stars to make an easy pinned back look that much more festive.
9. Try this classic twist that's perfect for natural hair.
10. Show off your gorgeous curly hair with this voluminous low pony.
11. Get soft and bouncy curls that are perfect for any holiday party.
12. Try a segmented bubble ponytail for a low maintenance look that only looks complicated.
Do not show me this again