19 DIY Projects for People With an Expensive Style but Cheap Budget
by N/A, 7 years ago | 2 min read
If you love gold glittery things, you'll want to try all of these projects.
1. Reimagine a plain white frame by adding gold edges.
2. Give your business cards a more luxurious edge by adding a touch of gold.
3. Make your own mousepad.
4. Use stones to make gold dipped magnets.
5. Fancy up your bar cart with these super cute drink stirrers.
6. Fancy up your library by giving your books a gold edge.
7. Make these super shiny letters.
8. Use gold nail polish to liven up acrylic home accessories.
10. Make gold graphic desk accessories.
11. Make your closet look a little more uniform by spray painting your hangers gold.
12. Make these gilded bookends.
13. Give cheap flatware a luxe feel by spray painting the ends gold.
14. Use drinking straws to make a golden bunting.
15. Transform a fallen leaf into a ring dish using lacquer and spray paint.
16. Make a gold glittery desk sign.
17. Change up your throw pillows with some spray adhesive and gold silk screen foil.
18. Add a touch of gold to your headphones.
19. Fill your house with golden light with these lamp shades.
Perfect for Instagram pics. Get the tutorial.
Do not show me this again